- We may use any photographs of transformation images for use on our social media, internal marketing and/or portfolio.
- All enquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allergens - J-Jay's operate strict cross contamination policies, however there is a risk of contamination, however slight, and therefore cannot guarantee there will be no traces of the 14 key allergens listed by the food standards agency in any meals.
- All food and drinks are produced in a kitchen that handles Gluten, Crustaceans, Fish, Eggs, Peanuts, Soya, Milk, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame and Sulphates.
- J-Jay's reserves the right to contact customer's via email, call, text message or social media.
- All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Prices may change and vary, at our discretion, at any time..
Returns & Refunds
- Upon accepting delivery, if you find that any products are severely damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us immediately, at maximum of 24 hrs from delivery. We shall begin the procedure to inspect the product and may ask for photographic evidence.
- At our discretion, if we find that the product delivered is not up to our usual standard, the outcome will be decided at the discretion of the team.
- If we should issue a refund, the refund could take between 5 - 15 days depending on the payment method and reason for the refund.
- We are not required to refund orders, only at our discretion and where we see fit.
- Food and drinks must be collected on the date arranged. Collections can be made during current open hours for our J-Jay's store.
- Uncollected food and drinks cannot be exchanged, refunded or replaced; it is the client’s responsibility to collect food and drinks on the designated days. Any uncollected food and drinks will be disposed of.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food and drinks are stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. J-Jay's will not be held responsible after it has been collected.
- Deliveries will be made to the address you have provided upon purchasing. It is your responsibility to ensure the address provided is correct. J-Jay's cannot be held accountable or responsible for incorrect information provided.
- Our chosen couriers and customer service team will contact via SMS, call or email if they are unable to access the delivery address. If there is no communication from the customer after we have attempted to contact you, you may be subject to a re-delivery charge if the parcel is not destroyed by the courier due to a non delivery.
- Once the parcel has been delivered to your address and/or if you are not in, left at your door, safe place location or neighbour we hold no responsibility for the safety of the parcel.
- J-Jay's uses an external courier service to fulfil our nationwide delivery requirements. As our products are perishable, your delivery must be signed for, otherwise it will be left in a safe on the premises or destroyed. If the customer is not available at the time of delivery, please ensure that either someone is available to receive the goods or otherwise the parcel will be left safe on the premises or destroyed.
- Due to factors out of both our own couriers and external couriers control such as weather, traffic conditions, events, public holidays, courier service issues occasionally prevent us from achieving deliveries on time. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control. This may also include re-routing, consignments held or disposed of at the depot.
- If upon delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us within 24 hours and give us the opportunity to inspect the product, providing a photograph in certain circumstances may be acceptable. If, at our discretion, we find that the product delivered is not up to standard, we will compensate the cost of the unsatisfactory item to you. We will not be responsible for any product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
- J-Jay's are not liable for losses of goods once they have left our production facility.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. J-Jay's will not hold responsibility for after it has been delivered.
- We take every precaution to ensure our food and drinks are delivered as practically as possible, however if at any point you are not satisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact us at email@example.com.